Host Today. Change Tomorrow.
Programming & Trainings
CIE hosts a variety of workshops, programs and trainings each year that are designed to provide students with a space to have transformational conversations, explore concepts of identity and inclusion and process timely, global and domestic occurrences.
- TED Talk and Table
- Social Justice Book Club
- Halloween: Objectification and Appropriation
- Dialogue with the Associate Deans: Belonging and Community at Northeastern
Our affinity groups provide us with an opportunity to meet those with similar identities, including those that may not be evident.
- Student, Faculty and Staff Experiences with Foster Care/Adoption
- First Generation College Student Social
- Low Income College Student Gathering
- International LGBTQA Identities Social
Support & Advocacy Programs
A key tenet of CIE is to provide students with access to programs and services both on and off campus that support student health and development.
- Identity-Based Trauma Therapy Group
- Tea Talks for Multiracial Students
- Women of the Diaspora
Collaborations & Partnerships
CIE prides itself by partnering with student organizations, academic departments and campus offices to enhance our programming and expand our audience.
- Summer Discussion Series (with the LGBTQA Resource Center)
- Culture of Health Book Club (with Bouve College of Health Sciences)
- Traveling Canvas Project (with College of Professional Studies)
- MAJIC (with Center for Spirituality, Dialogue and Service)
- Inclusion in the Humanities (With OIDI and the College of Social Sciences and Humanities)
- Venetian Mask Making (with Office of Global Services and the Italian Club)